Get Pandemic Ready Team
GetPandemicReady.org was created by members of a grassroots, volunteer organization called the Get Pandemic Ready Team (GPR Team). The GPR Team is a group of concerned citizens committed to personal preparation and community resiliency as the foundation for getting though a pandemic. Members of the team used their own experiences and extensive research to gather practical and time-efficient advice to help families prepare for a pandemic. A special thanks to:
- Greg Dworkin, MD Editor, Flu Wiki
- Michael Coston - Fla_Medic - author of Avian Flu Diary
- Elizabeth Erwin
- Melvin Johnson, Lewiston-Nez Perce County Emergency Management
- Justin Kamen, Student - Columbia University, Founding Member of Students Prep America
- Roy Kamen - Business Owner - Husband - Dad of 3
- Catherine "Jackie" Mitchell - standingfirm - Prepared Citizens LLC
- Stephanie Reynolds
- Dr Dave
- C. Bridgers
- Karen Kirk
GetPandemicReady.org is hosted as a public service by Nez Perce County, Idaho as part of its disaster preparedness community outreach program.
This site may include facts, views, opinions or recommendations of individuals or organizations not affiliated with the website host or the Get Pandemic Ready Team. Any products depicted are examples only, and are not an endorsement of the product by the website host or the GPR Team.
This site may point or link to other Internet sites located on servers maintained by third parties, which may be of interest to the site visitor. We make no representations or warranty of any kind as to accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on such Internet servers or sites, and do not endorse the content, products, services, or viewpoints contained within these linked sites, and assume no responsibility for their content.
Use of This Site
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit CreativeCommons.org
or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
At the same time, it is our purpose to get this information to the public, as a means to encourage pandemic flu preparation. Subject to the restrictions in the Creative Commons License Deed, we encourage companies, groups, organizations and agencies to make copies of, make internet links to and use the material on this website to further that purpose.
Creative Commons License Deed
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
Material on the site was enhanced by the generous use materials licensed under the Creative Commons license
This includes graphics, and extracts of "Influenza Pandemic Preparation and Response – A Citizens Guide."
Selected material in "Infants and Toddlers - Feeding" is courtesy of the Hesperian Foundation
. The Hesperian Foundation is a non-profit publisher of books and educational materials that help people take the lead in their own health care and organize to improve health conditions in their communities.